What is bitcoin bingo?
Just as the name suggests: playing bingo with bitcoin. Whether it’s regular bingo, keno, or lottery games, there are many different ways to get the thrill of bingo while betting with bitcoin thanks to the cryptocurrency’s wide adoption by online casinos.
How do bitcoin bingo sites work?
They work like ‘normal’ online bingo sites. The difference is that you top up your account and play with bitcoin. All you need to do is open an account with your preferred platform, deposit bitcoin, and get started on your favourite bingo game. There are sites that accept both fiat currency (such as GBP or USD) and cryptocurrencies, and others that only accept cryptocurrencies. Many major sites are even starting to accept bitcoin as a payment method given its widespread popularity.
What different kinds of bingo can I play with bitcoin?
As with regular sites, there are games available with various numbers of balls, along with other games so you can mix it up. These are the most commonly offered options:
- Bingo. On bitcoin bingo sites offer games with different numbers of balls. The most common options are 90-ball and 75-ball bingo, but there are sites that offer quick 30-ball games if you don’t have a lot of time.
- Keno games. Keno is another popular bingo-style game on bitcoin bingo sites. A similar game to bingo, Keno is a bit like a cross between bingo and lottery. Your job is to choose a variety of numbers to place wagers on the possible outcome of every round. Like Bingo, you use a card, which is known as Keno card.
- Lottery games. Often hard to find on ‘normal’ sites, lottery games are popular on bitcoin bingo sites and can be played for large amounts of bitcoin. Games you can play include a smaller number of balls (between 5 and 7) being drawn and betting on anything from which exact numbers will be drawn, to the colour of the balls, to what the total sum of the numbers will be.
Find bingo bonus codes and free bets
Most bitcoin bingo sites offer bonuses to attract people and reward regular players. Some of the common bonuses include deposit matching (from around 50% – 200%), loyalty programs in which you earn points that can be redeemed for cash or other bonuses, and free games. Check our table and reviews for bingo sites that offer the best bonuses.
Is depositing and withdrawing faster with Bitcoin bingo?
Yes. As transactions are processed in bitcoin, the transactions are very quick (and often instant), as opposed to ‘normal’ sites that are slowed down by payments having to be processed through the banking system. If you are transacting a huge number of bitcoins, your order might take a little longer as the site may want to verify it, but it will still be quicker than regular sites.
Are there limits on Bitcoin bingo sites?
If you’re playing bitcoin bingo, then you will usually encounter several limits:
- Betting Limits. The minimum betting limit is usually very low: around 0.000001BTC. This will vary from site to site, as will the maximum bet you can make on a single game, but you can find limits to suit big and small stakes.
- Deposit Limits. The minimum deposit limit is usually around 0.001BTC, with no deposit limit usually being set when playing bitcoin bingo online.
- Withdrawal Limits. Withdrawal limits will also be very site dependent, but it’s common to find sites that will allow you to withdraw as much of your bitcoin as you like at a time. Larger withdrawals may take slightly longer to process.
It’s worth noting that some sites avoid displaying their limits publically, as fluctuations in the price of bitcoin can affect them. Our reviews will help you find the bitcoin bingo site with the right limits for you.
What are the transaction fees for withdrawals or deposits?
There aren’t any in most cases. If there are any, they’ll usually just be the blockchain fees for verifying bitcoin transactions, which are usually under £2. On your side, it’s also possible that your wallet could charge a small amount of bitcoin for every transaction, so be sure to check with your provider to understand their charges.
Is Bitcoin bingo available on my mobile phone?
Yes, but usually through a browser rather than an app. Some bitcoin bingo sites have mobile apps, but they’re not yet very widespread. Any major bitcoin bingo will at least have a site optimised for playing on a mobile.
Is playing bingo with bitcoin legal?
This depends on where you are located. In the UK, gambling with digital currencies such as bitcoin is completely legal. However, only casinos that hold a license by the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) are permitted to provide bitcoin casino games such as bingo to UK customers. Our reviews will explain the regulatory status of all our recommended bitcoin casino providers.
If you are not based in the UK, be sure to check with your local legislation to ensure that you are being compliant with the law.
How do I know they’re not rigged?
You can make absolutely sure you’re not being ripped off when playing bitcoin bingo by looking for sites that are ‘provably fair’. Simply put, this means that it’s possible for any player to verify that the odds of any game have not been manipulated. It’s impossible for any party (whether the users or the bingo site) to manipulate the results without it being easily discoverable, so it’s fair for every player. Our reviews will guide you only to trustworthy sites.
How do CryptoSuper.market’s reviews work?
Good question. Our team meticulously researches both new and existing Bitcoin bingo sites, narrowing them down in terms reliability, fees, user experience, value for money, and the range of games on offer. We only review the sites that have passed our quality check.
What are the risks of playing online bingo with bitcoin?
Frankly, very few. One factor worth considering is the fluctuation of bitcoin’s value. If the prices shoot high, you could end up gambling more than you want to. However, if you are not planning on exchanging your bitcoins for fiat currency, this is irrelevant. Other than that, the other risks are the regular issues related to online gambling in general, such as scam websites. Our reviews will help you avoid those and deliver sites that are probably fair.
And what are the advantages?
There are many advantages to playing bitcoin with bingo. The anonymity of bitcoin payments is one of the most popular draws to gambling with the cryptocurrency, and in addition to that you’ll benefit from the low fees and fast transaction speeds that bitcoin offers. There are also a wide variety of different bitcoin bingo games you can choose from, including some – like lottery games – which are hard to find on regular sites.
Should I play bingo with bitcoin?
That’s up to you. Playing bitcoin bingo will allow you to gamble anonymously and benefit from faster withdrawals and low transaction fees. It’s definitely worth a try if that sounds appealing.
How do I get started?
Simple. Browse our selection of sites and reviews and find the right bitcoin bingo site for you, create an account, transfer your bitcoins, and start playing. Remember to gamble responsibly.