Yes. Most CFD trading platforms have easy-to-use mobile apps available. Platforms such as eToro and Plus500. have apps that you can download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and have full functionality.
Compare Bitcoin CFD Trading Platforms
Find the best CFD platforms for bitcoin trading.
Bitcoin CFDs help you capitalise on bitcoin price fluctuations without the hassle of holding your coins in a wallet. We've found and compared all the best options around to help you trade bitcoin with confidence.
Risk Warning. 80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading with CFD platforms. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. You must learn first.
Contents of page
- The most reputable and accessible bitcoin CFD trading platforms.
- Should I use a bitcoin CFD trading platform?
- Frequent questions.
- Can I use a CFD platform on my mobile phone?
- Is CFD trading the best way to buy and sell bitcoin?
- How can I trade bitcoin without owning the coins?
- Is using a CFD platform anonymous?
- Is it easy to switch CFD platforms?
- Is bitcoin CFD trading legal?
- Are CFD platforms regulated?
- What if a CFD platform closes down while I have open trades?
- Do I have to pay tax on any profits made through bitcoin CFD trading?
- What are the differences between exchanges, brokerages, and CFD platforms?
- Can I transfer from a CFD trading account into my PayPal account?
- Are there minimum and maximum deposit/withdrawal amounts?
- Are there trading limits?
- Can I access my full trading history on a CFD platform?
- Are deposits made in cryptocurrency or fiat currencies?
- Is it possible to short sell on bitcoin CFD platforms?
- How to buy and sell bitcoin using a CFD platform in 2018.
- What is bitcoin CFD trading?
- How do bitcoin CFD trading platforms work?
- So I don’t technically own the coins I’m trading on a CFD platform?
- What should I look for in a bitcoin CFD platform?
- Find a regulated platform
- Variety of payment methods
- Suitable deposit and withdrawal limits
- Good reputation
- Design and ease of use No one wants a complicated interface when using any bitcoin trading platform. The friendlier and easy to use the website design is, the better. Especially if you’re new to CFD trading, finding a platform that makes the whole process clear and easy is essential.
- Variety of coins
- Will I have to verify my bitcoin CFD trading account?
- Is bitcoin CFD trading secure?
- What if I forget my password?
- Can I trade multiple cryptocurrencies with CFD platforms?
- Do CFD trading platforms charge fees for trades?
- Do I need to have a bitcoin wallet to use a CFD platform?
- What are the advantages of using a CFD Platform?
- And what are the drawbacks?
- Should I use a CFD trading platform?
- Where can I find the best CFD trading platforms?
- Related links and guides.
What should I look for when trading Bitcoin with a CFD, online?
When using CFD platforms, it's best to look for a service that offers low withdrawal fees and has a user-friendly site design. This will mean you can trade coins quickly and easily, while also being able to keep more of your profits.